With the Human Communication series, the viewer has the opportunity to analyze their own communication behaviors and those of others as they learn about and practice skills in intrapersonal communication, interpersonal communication, problem solving in small groups and public speaking.
This series will help viewers:
- Understand how perception shapes communication.
- Improve listening and critical thinking skills.
- Become more effective interpersonal communicators.
- Understand the dynamics of small group communication.
- Develop a greater appreciation for diversity.
- Become prepared and gain confidence for job interviews.
- Prepare and deliver effective oral presentations.
- Understand the roles that mass communication plays in our lives.
Engaging hosts combine knowledge and humor
This series is hosted by Hubert Brown, faculty member from Syracuse University, and co-hosted by guest experts from colleges and universities across the United States. T. Marni Vos, teacher, lecturer, and comedian, brings her lively commentary to many of the lessons to assist viewers in gaining confidence and experience in successful public speaking.
This is a compilation item which contains other items. Licensing this one item causes all of the following items to be licensed.